One4TheRoad.com : The Treasure Trove For Travelers, By Travelers [Blog Giveaway]
Looking for stylish and innovative travel accessories that not only look great but work wonders? Or perhaps a one-of-a-kind gift for a travel-savvy friend?
One For The Road may just be the perfect place to start browsing. Curated by a team of Manila-based globetrotters, this new online store aims to be a “treasure trove for travelers, by travelers”. I really loved their assortment of fun, trendy and innovative products developed by design-driven companies from all over the world. I’m ordering some items and will be road-testing them soon, so watch out for my upcoming reviews! Here are some of the wonderful, hard-to-find products they have in store for you:
- Matador Pocket Blanket is a water and puncture-resistant 5.25 by 3.7 foot blanket. Weighing less than 100 grams, it can be conveniently rolled up and pocketed. Comes in an even smaller mini version, too.
- Carry-On Cocktail Kit by WP Design X PUNCH has all the ingredients you need to whip up a pair of delicious cocktails 30,000 feet in the air! (Just ask for the alcohol from the flight attendant.) Two flavors available: The Old Fashioned and Gin & Tonic.
- Vapur Anti-Bottles are lightweight and ultra-durable collapsible water bottles that can be rolled up and fastened with the attached carabiner for maximum portability. Comes in 0.7L and 1L sizes, and an assortment of colors.
- Rifle Paper Co. manufactures travel journals, pocket notebooks, greeting cards and other stationery in artsy and contemporary designs that inspire travel and adventure.
- Check out their catalog for more awesome finds!
Get the chance to win a supercool gift package from One for the Road, containing the following premium items:
- Award-Winning Foldable Anti-Bottle by Vapur
- Carry-on Cocktail Kit by W&P Design X PUNCH
- World Map Notebook by Paperways
Join the raffle by logging in the widget below.
Open to residents of the Philippines only. Contest ends on July 30, 2015.